Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Talking to myself again

Mike and I are getting divorced, so we're going through the process of ridding ourselves of "junk". Material AND emotional. I feel somewhat cold to admit this, but I haven't felt this much like myself in a long time. Mike seems to be feeling a lot more positive, too, lately. It's the right decision, and that feels good. Oh! About the junk. We went through the games and the kids' stuffed animals and threw away a lot of useless crap that hadn't been touched in years (or that were missing pieces, etc, etc). It's nice to have some boxes packed.

On top of cleaning stuff out, I've been doing a lot more artistic stuff lately, too. I've painted a few canvases and I even decoupaged a desk. Haha! I'm looking forward to digging a little deeper into my photography learnage, too. And perhaps I'll also put effort into not using words like "learnage". On second thought, maybe not...

And here's a look at the "desk-oupage" project. lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment