I haven't shared this blog yet, but I figured I'd spill some thoughts anyway. We'll say I'm testing the format of the blog. Yeah, that's it.
Lately, I've wanted to make my life a lot more on the glass-half-full side. I won't blame any one person or any one circumstance for why I'm not the happy-go-lucky sweetie pie I used to be years ago. I think life in general has just weathered me. Or rather, I've let it do that to me.
I've been reminding myself lately that beauty can be found in even the most devastating circumstances. Even the worst situations can be made to feel more innocuous if you just try to flip it. Thwap it over to the golden side of the pancake, if you will.
So, to me, this blog = colorful makeup applied to the shitty parts of my life. As a whole, this should be grand.
(Below is a photo I shot of MFFX loose mineral shadow "Leia". I figured I ought to give the product props)

No comments:
Post a Comment